You may be asked by an admin to record POV demos. To do that, start by opening the console in-game:
- Type "record <filename>" (where filename is a name you choose, without brackets <>)
- This will start recording the match from your point of view
- To end the recording you can either write "stop" in the console or just leave the game.
- The file is commonly saved under the folder path "Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo".
- You can then send this recording via email or attach it to a message in the support chat.