In short, Challengermode is a place where you can compete in Tournaments, Leagues and Ladders in esports games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, Dota 2, Valorant and PUBG amongst others.
Using the gaming skills you already have, you can win money and other prizes, or just play for fun. If you are looking for a team or new friends to play with, you can find that here too.
If you are just getting started, here's what you need to know:
- First, you have to connect a game account (How to add your Game Account) to your Challengermode account if you wish to play.
- You can now join any of the upcoming tournaments as a solo player (in 1 vs 1s) or with your team (2 vs 2s and bigger). Most tournaments are free-to-enter.
- You can also join the LoL Daily Ladder, Dota 2 Daily Ladder or jump into the Matchmaking queue.
- Need a team? Create your own by inviting other users or your friends. Or find new teammates with the dedicated Team Finder or the Challengermode Discord Channel.
- If you wish to play paid competitions* you'll need to make a deposit(click on the wallet). This is entirely optional, there are always free competitions to play on Challengermode.
Other benefits of Challengermode:
- Any money you win on Challengermode in a competition is awarded to you instantly! You can withdraw your winnings at any time.
- At Challengermode, match reporting is automatic. No screenshots!
- We always have admins online to support you in ongoing tournaments or help you answer any questions you have about Challengermode.
- ALL tournaments or competitions have a prize of some kind, often money but sometimes things like Riot Points, Gift cards or products.
*Such as pay-to-enter tournaments. (To compete in paid competitions you need to be 18 or older.)