In short, Challengermode is a place where you can compete in Tournaments, Leagues and Ladders in esports games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, Dota 2 and PUBG.
Using the gaming skills you already have, you can win money and other prizes, or just play for fun. If you are looking for a team or new friends to play with, you can find that here too.
If you are just getting started, here's what you need to know:
- First, you have to connect a game account (Summoner or Steam Account) to your Challengermode account if you wish to play.
- You can now join any of the upcoming tournaments as a solo player (in 1 vs 1s) or with your team (2 vs 2s and bigger). Most tournaments are free-to-enter.
- You can also join the LoL Daily Ladder, Dota 2 Daily Ladder or jump into the Matchmaking queue.
- Need a team? Create your own by inviting other users or your friends. Or find new teammates with the dedicated Team Finder or the Challengermode Discord Channel.
- If you wish to play paid competitions* you'll need to make a deposit (click on the wallet). This is entirely optional, there are always free competitions to play on Challengermode.
Other benefits of Challengermode:
- Any money you win on Challengermode in a competition is awarded to you instantly! You can withdraw your winnings at any time.
- At Challengermode, match reporting is automatic. No screenshots!
- We always have admins online to support you in ongoing tournaments or help you answer any questions you have about Challengermode.
- ALL tournaments or competitions have a prize of some kind, often money but sometimes things like Riot Points, Gift cards or products.
*Such as pay-to-enter tournaments. (To compete in paid competitions you need to be 18 or older.)