Aim is a Mechanical Skill.
This means that if you put the practice in, you will get there sooner or later. You have to get used to your Mouse-Settings and Turn-Arounds in-game.
Set your Mouse-Settings and then Save them.
It’s really important that you do not mix too much with your Mouse-Settings when playing Counter-Strike. Once you change your Sensitivity or DPI, you take one step back and have to relearn again. So remember to save your Sensitivity and DPI.
If you want to know more about how to set your Mouse-Settings, read our blog post here.
Download and Jump into Custom Maps
To access Aim Custom Maps in Counter-Strike:
- Enter the Steam Workshop
- Enter Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Search for “Aim Training”
- View and Download the Aim Maps of your choice.
Remember to try out different Aim Maps so you can find the one that is optimal for you.
Don’t underestimate the importance of CS:GO Custom Maps.
Custom Maps are:
- A Great way to Warm-up prior to Tournaments & Leagues
- Really important to keep your aim up to par with other Counter-Strike Professionals.
- The best way to improve your aim in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Want to know more about how to become a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Professional? Visit https://www.challengermode.com/